Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Dossier is on a Tour of Paris-Sheila

Just an update to let you know what our dossier is up to. I think it has taken a mind of it's own and decided to see the sights in Paris- I don't blame it. I am just a tad jealous that it is in Paris I must say. The Fed Ex traking device that we are wearing out says that it has departed different locations in Paris 4 times. Maybe he stopped at the Louvre or at the Eiffel Tower, may be he had a yummy French pastry, who knows!!! Anyway, enough of my silly humor. Please keep praying.
Today Matthew met with the team that he is taking to run the next camp in Peru. He said they had a great meeting and he is looking forward to working with this group. Grace Bateman came out and helped give everyone the vision of Peru Mission...thanks for coming Grace. It was good to see some of the team that went last year return again. I can't wait to see how God will use this year's team to His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment