Thursday, November 6, 2008

Letter From Karina


A missionary in Odessa emailed this letter from Karina to us today. Thank you, Michelle, for ministering to the orphans and to us!


Hi my dear Family,
How are you? I am okay. We had hot water turned on. It is just that they turned it off for us. We changed our time an hour back and the time seems to go so slow. We have a break from school. Do you? Is it cold weather there It is cold here. It is reallly boring here, especially for me without you all. I miss you. I really miss America. I have to wait a little bit more, but I can wait. I know that you really love me, but I love you more than you love me. Could you possibly send me some shampoo-conditioner and gel soap? It's just that mine is all gone, and in the orphanage they don't give that kind of shampoo. I have really bad hair and it breaks a lot. Of course only if it isn't too hard for you. I am really grateful to you for your love for me. I miss you all. Tell Storey Grace hi, I really miss her. We listen to music often. We will perform in November. We will have the Autumn ball, but I won't be performing. I don't want to. I will sing one song called "From the first smile" I really miss you. My dear brothers-study! Storey Grace-listen to your parents! I realy love you and miss you. Tell the guinea pigs hi and i miss them too.
I am praying for you.
With love,
Karina

1 comment: