Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daughters


What a blessing daughters are.  God has blessed me with two daughters that I treasure immensely.  I thank God for Storey Grace and Karina.
I pray that God allows me to be a good father to them...
To raise them in the way of the Lord...
To protect them...
To teach them...
To love them...
To prepare them to be the women God wants them to be.
They truly are good gifts.
With Valentine's Day approaching I asked two of my Valentine's if I could take them to lunch.  They both excitedly agreed and so, yesterday, my two girls dressed up and went out with daddy.
We were able to eat lunch at a nice restaurant where we talked about how they were doing, how God was working in their life and spent time praying for them and their futures.
After lunch we walked around just talking, went to a flower shop and Storey Grace picked out pink flowers, Karina picked out white flowers and we picked out some purple flowers for mommy.
It was a great time with the girls God has given me.
I encourage all fathers to give their daughters some time this Valentine's Day weekend.
Your daughters need you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great dad! You've certainly been blessed with wonderful, beautiful girls. I love the expressions Storey Grace is making in all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete