Thursday, December 31, 2009

My First Birthday Present

Yesterday was my birthday and I wanted you to see Harrison's gift to me:


You may be wondering what that amazing delicacy is.
Well, Harrison enjoys making pancakes in the morning so he prepared a unique Birthday Pancake Cake and brought it to me in bed.
We still have remnants of Christmas candies in the house so the Birthday Pancake Cake that I received included the following ingredients:
Flour
Four Eggs
Honey Nut Cheerios
Strawberries
Blueberries
Chocolate Milk
Whoppers
Nerds
Lemon Heads
Fudge
Brownie
Peanut Brittle
Peanut Butter Balls
Sugar Babies
All topped off with Whip Cream

The assumption made was that since all of those things taste good separately, surely they will taste great together.
Now that I look at that list I realize that we got way too much sugar for Christmas.

We spread a blanket over the top of the bed, all got in bed together with forks and enjoyed breakfast.
How did it taste?
Well, we all ate some...
We enjoyed being together...
It was filling...
The kids said it was delicious...
Karina said she had never tasted anything like it before...
The fruit was yummy...
It was a great way to start a birthday...
It was another great reminder of how wonderful it is to be a dad...

Thanks, Harrison, for a great start to another year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, What a combo! Sounds like a blessed time with family!

    ReplyDelete